Join My FanClub!
Enter your info below to receive my official newsletter!
Terms: By submitting this form you agree you are at least 18 years of age.
Privacy Policy: I will not share or sell your information under any circumstances.
 

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brazzers.com The SandMan

The release of the Sandman on Brazzers.com, gonna be a totally awesome scene! I really like Keiran,he is way funny and we have only worked together 2 x.. He is always fun and i was totally thrilled to get to be a Gangster... With Power, Collecting Money My way from Keiran..So HOT... There is a back story to tothis shoot i am dying to share.. BUT i cant muster the courage to tell you! I will think about it while i am at the gym.. I will sum it up here, the shoot may have been ever better, without the behind the scenes drama... I get my Drama on TV, Desperate Housewives, GossipGirl etc... I really dont need other people forcing their opinions on me and being dicks to me once i dont live my life exactly how they think i should..

Thats really that!

Love you LA

2 Comments:

Blogger 9in Classic said...

Morning Lisa! I am over this cold finally yay... I just downloaded the scene going to try and watch it here in a few mins... Come on lisa tell me the story u know I love to hear about your storys :)

October 14, 2009 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger nonu said...

loved u in palin episode...it was awesome....u've been my fav performer.....

October 14, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Categories
Brazzers
Feature Dancing
Hustler
Press Coverage
naughty movies
Eyes Wide Slut
Kinky Babes
Lady in Red
Straight up Busty!
At Home
Poolside
Yellow Lady
Who's the Boss?
Feature dancing
Click Here to See My Feature Dancing Calendar
Events
No Events Currently