Join My FanClub!
Enter your info below to receive my official newsletter!
Terms: By submitting this form you agree you are at least 18 years of age.
Privacy Policy: I will not share or sell your information under any circumstances.
 

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oklahoma Will Be More Than OK When Lisa Ann Rolls in This Weekend

Oklahoma Will Be More Than OK When Lisa Ann Rolls in This Weekend
Friday and Saturday at Little Darlings; Stripper Town Live Tonight

Coming off a weekend of hosting parties and doing interviews in New Jersey and New York, Lisa Ann is back on the West Coast for a few days before heading to Oklahoma City where she’ll be featuring Friday and Saturday nights.

Tuesday night she’ll get things started with her Stripper Town show live on Spice Radio, which kicks off at 11 pm PT. Her guest will be MzMishka.

Lisa has been on the other side of the microphone recently, too, including the Sammy Needlez ShowOffShow in NYC on Shade 45 and ThisIs50. Check out the latter on ThisIs50.com.

This weekend fans in Oklahoma will be flocking to see Lisa at Little Darlings in Oklahoma City. She’ll be rocking the stage Friday and Saturday nights.

For those who can’t make it to her OKC shows but would still like to get some good visuals going, there’s always her superb website, TheLisaAnn.com, and new releases like Take It Up Your Ass…MILF! #2 from Justin Slayer International.

Little Darlings is located at 1500 SE 59th St in Oklahoma City. Call 405.670.3600 or visit www.littledarlingsokl.com/club.html for more information.

The Stripper Town radio show airs every Tuesday night on Spice Radio, Sirius XM channel 103 from 11 pm to 1 am (PT). Visit www.siriusxm.com/spiceradio to learn more.

2 Comments:

Blogger readyryan said...

Hey Lisa! I saw you last night at Little Darlings in Oklahoma City. I was infatuated to say the least! My dream come true meeting you! You gave me a DVD and that poster you licked! Wow! I also got a poloroid picture with you and you signed a few things. I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! You never know when something so small can make someone else smile so big!! You are the absolute best!! My only regret is not getting a dance from you. I can't wait until you come back!!

Your #1 Fan,
Ryan from Monterey, CA


PS: Call me! ;-) 405-596-0630

September 10, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger readyryan said...

Hey Lisa! I saw you last night at Little Darlings in Oklahoma City. I was infatuated to say the least! My dream come true meeting you! You gave me a DVD and that poster you licked! Wow! I also got a poloroid picture with you and you signed a few things. I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! You never know when something so small can make someone else smile so big!! You are the absolute best!! My only regret is not getting a dance from you. I can't wait until you come back!!

Your #1 Fan,
Ryan from Monterey, CA


PS: Call me! ;-)

September 10, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Categories
Brazzers
Feature Dancing
Hustler
Press Coverage
naughty movies
Eyes Wide Slut
Kinky Babes
Lady in Red
Straight up Busty!
At Home
Poolside
Yellow Lady
Who's the Boss?
Feature dancing
Click Here to See My Feature Dancing Calendar
Events
No Events Currently