Join My FanClub!
Enter your info below to receive my official newsletter!
Terms: By submitting this form you agree you are at least 18 years of age.
Privacy Policy: I will not share or sell your information under any circumstances.
 

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

St Louis


Here i am in St Louis for the All Star Game and to Dance 2 nights at the awesome Hustler Club here! Everyone has been so nice, tonight we will leave the club at 4am .. go right to the airport and head out to Cleveland Ohio where i start a 3 city bookstore tour, followed bt dancing every night at Diamond's cabaret

1 Comments:

Blogger 9in Classic said...

Have fun lisa! What's the weather like over there back here in Cali high 90s man I am ready to go jump in the pool... Sounds like u are going to be pretty busy well keep me updated & pictures :)

July 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Categories
Brazzers
Feature Dancing
Hustler
Press Coverage
naughty movies
Eyes Wide Slut
Kinky Babes
Lady in Red
Straight up Busty!
At Home
Poolside
Yellow Lady
Who's the Boss?
Feature dancing
Click Here to See My Feature Dancing Calendar
Events
No Events Currently