Join My FanClub!
Enter your info below to receive my official newsletter!
Terms: By submitting this form you agree you are at least 18 years of age.
Privacy Policy: I will not share or sell your information under any circumstances.
 

Friday, August 28, 2009

GreenVille SC The Trophy Club

Hello from Greenville! Wow, today i got a 3 hour nap. More sleep today than i had in 5 days other than on a plane.. So wed night i left vegas, flew home, unpacked (actually dumped my bags out) and repacked to fly out to here, Greenville.. I did one show lastnight and was excited to sleep in today, but NO did an early morning radio show instead.. It was a blast, the guy from the show challanged me to a bannanna eating contest, he put it in his mouth and i was supposed to eat it from the other side.. Instead being the wise assi am, i shoved it in his mouth and all over his face.. That will learn him!!! hahahaha, today booked some more scenes for myself, did some travel and hit the gym... then the glorious nap.. Now i am going to get ready for my 2 shows tonight...... will show off pics tomorrow..

love u

4 Comments:

Blogger 9in Classic said...

Dam Lisa you are hella busy yeah u should get some major frequent flier miles... Haha wish i could have seen your morning show that banana shit must have been funny... Hmmmm I wonder if u actual read the comments & I cant believe I am the only guy that still comes to your blog when the site went up guess they forgot the blog well not me man time flys cant believe my birthday is coming up Sept23... haha sorry got off track well have a great weekend Lisa.

Robert

August 29, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Lisa Ann said...

i do read your posts and i love them!!! Thank you

August 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger warnerr said...

You are even more beautiful in person and im sorry for showing up late last night damn verizon. Im looking forward to seeing you again tinight Trophy club here I come.

Robert(the guy who came in when you were almost done performing)

August 29, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Lisa Ann said...

yes, i will be excited to see you tonight..... xoxoxo

August 29, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Categories
Brazzers
Feature Dancing
Hustler
Press Coverage
naughty movies
Eyes Wide Slut
Kinky Babes
Lady in Red
Straight up Busty!
At Home
Poolside
Yellow Lady
Who's the Boss?
Feature dancing
Click Here to See My Feature Dancing Calendar
Events
No Events Currently