Join My FanClub!
Enter your info below to receive my official newsletter!
Terms: By submitting this form you agree you are at least 18 years of age.
Privacy Policy: I will not share or sell your information under any circumstances.
 

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bases Loaded

Hello! I am directing my second movie...It is a 3 on 1( in lamens terms, 3 guys on 1girl) anal, DP, the works... I came up with the Name Bases Loaded and think it is AWESOME! It is being co Directed with CJ Wright and it is a CJ Wright Production..Today was day 1, and the hot Katja Kassin was our first girl.. It was a totally hot scene and this time i am also doing cameo appearances in all of the beginning of the scenes.. Pretty awesome..

Can u top that for a Wednesday?

Love you xoxoxox Lisa Ann

1 Comments:

Blogger 9in Classic said...

Nope I cant top that lisa all I did for a Wed was sleep and watch Son of Anarchy in my office lol... That is great Lisa I am happy for you and Katja Kassin is hot good luck on directing the movie i bet you will do a awesome job :)

October 22, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Categories
Brazzers
Feature Dancing
Hustler
Press Coverage
naughty movies
Eyes Wide Slut
Kinky Babes
Lady in Red
Straight up Busty!
At Home
Poolside
Yellow Lady
Who's the Boss?
Feature dancing
Click Here to See My Feature Dancing Calendar
Events
No Events Currently