Join My FanClub!
Enter your info below to receive my official newsletter!
Terms: By submitting this form you agree you are at least 18 years of age.
Privacy Policy: I will not share or sell your information under any circumstances.
 

Thursday, October 8, 2009

CRAZY week

Hi there, longtime no talk... It's been insane.. See have had sidekicks for me and the office staff.. for anyone who has one you feel my pain, for the past week we have been limited to just phone service, no contacts, emails, internet etc.. For me NIGHTMARE, i get about 50 to 100 texts an hour and to see them all come in with just the number and no name has been bruital... Many hours spent on the phone with them all different info from all different people.Now i had to get all new BlackBerry's LOVE the phone, but i have to keep my side kick till service is restored so i can get my contacts transferred.. I am NOT happy about the thought of possibly entering 1500 contacts into the new phone Manually... URGGGGG.. Thats just the tip of the ice burg, got a parking ticket for being less that 3 mins over yesterday while at the t mobile store, yada yada yada..... Any who, today i am working all day, hitting AIM Time to renew my AIM test and tomorrow i will be LIVE at naughty America Doing web cam... The First show you will see me on is www.goodmorningnaughtyamerica.com

see you tomorrow. Love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger 9in Classic said...

That sucks ass Lisa and not in a good way lol... My cousin had that same problem were all the names on the phone were lost and all he saw was numbers so it sucks he also has T-Mobile good thing I got verizon never had that problem knock on wood lol... But you know what sucks being sick I been sick almost this hole week errrr I hate being sick.... What time is the cam show tomorrow? hope its not during work lol I want to watch.

Love you too sexy :)

(p.s. Always wanted to say it back lol)

October 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lisa Ann your beautiful and im a huge fan, i just got done watching you on naughtyamerica.com and im from pittsburgh and just wanted to know if youll follow me on twitter... Putz911

October 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lisa Ann your beautiful, i just got done watching you on Naughtyamerica.com and i from pittsburgh and wanted to know if you would follow me on twitter and when the next time youll be in pittsburgh.. twitter putz911

October 9, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Categories
Brazzers
Feature Dancing
Hustler
Press Coverage
naughty movies
Eyes Wide Slut
Kinky Babes
Lady in Red
Straight up Busty!
At Home
Poolside
Yellow Lady
Who's the Boss?
Feature dancing
Click Here to See My Feature Dancing Calendar
Events
No Events Currently