Join My FanClub!
Enter your info below to receive my official newsletter!
Terms: By submitting this form you agree you are at least 18 years of age.
Privacy Policy: I will not share or sell your information under any circumstances.
 

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Budapest Day 2

WOW... SEXY foreign Girls, with even sexier accents! Love it.... The DIrector Christoph is so amazing and fun... Today was a sensual 3 way GGG scene with a Hungarian Hottie, and a Russian 20 year old.... SO SEXY.... cant tell you how many times i came. so many!

What is really amazing here, is everyone eats dinner together every night.. makes me feel like i have been here so much longer than i have been, since you really get to know people over dinner and wine!

Also- they found me a gym.. Totally high tech amazing gym, so you know i am more than happy, it is very close to where i am staying and i can go there every day, since they have given me later call times so i can get in a good workout every day! SO COOL right...

I am plotting and planning so many amazing things right now...
SOME teasers....

what if i told you you could gear my voice every Tuesday night, and also even call me!! HUMMMMMM

what if i told you i would be hosting at some amazing night clubs in Montreal Thanksgiving Weekend....

Look up JustMugz on u tube, i will also be in Montreal shooting his next music video!
yeah- Love you... lisa ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Categories
Brazzers
Feature Dancing
Hustler
Press Coverage
naughty movies
Eyes Wide Slut
Kinky Babes
Lady in Red
Straight up Busty!
At Home
Poolside
Yellow Lady
Who's the Boss?
Feature dancing
Click Here to See My Feature Dancing Calendar
Events
No Events Currently