Join My FanClub!
Enter your info below to receive my official newsletter!
Terms: By submitting this form you agree you are at least 18 years of age.
Privacy Policy: I will not share or sell your information under any circumstances.
 

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Budapest Day 3

WOW.... it just gets better.... i am having so much fun here, the city is so beautiful.. Sunday i will spend they day sight seeing and taking pictures.. The City has so much history. I cant believe i have been here 3 days and i feel like family. Tonight we had a Big dinner out for a friends Birthday. Amazing Italian food.. So Good, even cheated and had some cake.. I will have to hit the gym hard tomorrow, before i have another 3 way girl, Girl, Girl sex Scene... It a tough life but someone has to do it!

I also got great news that next Friday morning november 5th, i will Kick iff Exxxotica NJ with a morning radio Show in Philly with Teagan (yay) it will be the Prestin and Steve Show, and i will fill you in on more Details along with my exact Signing schedule..

Traveling is so amazing, its finny how i make my hotel my home, i always travel with a candle or two and my favorite blankey to watch tv with....

Glad to be back blogging... its just a warm up..

Love you ! LA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Categories
Brazzers
Feature Dancing
Hustler
Press Coverage
naughty movies
Eyes Wide Slut
Kinky Babes
Lady in Red
Straight up Busty!
At Home
Poolside
Yellow Lady
Who's the Boss?
Feature dancing
Click Here to See My Feature Dancing Calendar
Events
No Events Currently